Doggie Help needed

ERage said:
Don't even worry about it. Since the pups are going to hang out here at ERage's house while you are at the meat I'll see to it that they are schooled on this subject. I'll have those little dogs using the toilet and flushing after they are done by the time you get back. They'll even put the seat down. :D

Good luck with that! But thank you :heart:

We tried the crate when Rosie was little. Did not work. She is obstenate and while cleaning pee off the floor everyday sucks, cleaning it off my dog everyday is worse.

Xanax.jpg

This worked for awhile; then we got Willie.

My vet tolod me that they will piss because of seperation anxiety and although it is bringing on negative attention, it is still bringing attention.

It's completely annoying.

Crate training may seem cruel, but you have to look at it from the dog's mentaility and although he may not like it at first, he will eventually treat it like his "den."

Got home today and no pee!!! Yea! I'm excited...although there was a little poop on the middle of the spikey plastic thing. What the hell? Didn't that hurt? Oh well that was a lot easier to clean up and a step in the right direction! Thanks Pandora!:heart: