Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...u=/kmbc/2632148

Dog Survives Having Nails Driven Into Skull

Thu Mar 17, 2:19 PM ET

A hound mix named Trucker has survived having two long nails driven into his skull by his owner, KMBC reported.

The nails missed the dog's brain and major nerves.

Veterinarians were able to remove the nails, but Trucker will be deaf and blind in one eye. Animal shelter workers said it is the worst case of animal abuse that they have seen.

"It's an amazing thing that he could forgive people for what they have done to him because he is the sweetest, friendliest loving dog. He kisses your face and wags his tail when he sees you. For him to be that forgiving I don't of any person who could be that forgiving. We could really learn something from him," said Melissa Sartin of C.A.R.E. Animal Shelter.

Workers at the shelter are trying to find Trucker a new home.

I hope the previous owner goes to hell.

jesus h tapdancing christ i hope that guy gets his testicles nailed to a wall using the same nailgun. then his eyes, then his fingers, etc

I would like to be let at the owner with a hammer and a couple of nails. And I know a perfect place to nail them into.... He wouldn't be such a big tough man after I got through with him...

People like that should just be killed and stop using up our precious oxygen :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't see the point in that :( I hope that guy has short, nasty, miserable life.

jaxxor said:
I just can't see the point in that :( I hope that guy has short, nasty, miserable life.

with no peepee whatsoever :pandora:

I hope he gets buttraped in hell

happily neverafter said:
with no peepee whatsoever :pandora:

I hope he gets buttraped in hell

your new user title owes me a new keyboard and compensation for the 5 minutes I spent cleaning Pepsi off my monitor.

Suitable punishment?

torture.jpg