Dog Survives Having Nails Driven Into Skull

jaxxor said:
your new user title owes me a new keyboard and compensation for the 5 minutes I spent cleaning Pepsi off my monitor.

yeeeeaaaahh.... I may not be posting here much longer .....

smileynev said:
banned from work, or are you dumping jaxxor?

If I have no say in the wording that appears under my username, then I'd rather whore it up at message boards where I'm not the butt of a juvenile joke :smiles sweetly:

Tis never a good thing to post on a board where they know your S/O ... unless you do it without him or anyone else knowing - which is normally the way I operate.

happily neverafter said:
If I have no say in the wording that appears under my username, then I'd rather whore it up at message boards where I'm not the butt of a juvenile joke :smiles sweetly:

Tis never a good thing to post on a board where they know your S/O ... unless you do it without him or anyone else knowing - which is normally the way I operate.

you can change it if you desire. And you're being too touchy. Jeepers, this place is about as tame as a box full of bunnies.

happily neverafter said:

I bet if youd gone to college you wouldnt be so sensative about it

smileynev said:
you can change it if you desire. And you're being too touchy. Jeepers, this place is about as tame as a box full of bunnies.

I wouldn't be nearly as touchy if my bf didn't post here and didn't personally know people here - and if I weren't on OTR right now.

Anyways, I'm a control freak and don't like people messing with my shit or e-laughing at my expense.

<----I'd prefer not have any wording whatsoever right there - how do I disable this ghey option?

happily neverafter said:
I wouldn't be nearly as touchy if my bf didn't post here and didn't personally know people here - and if I weren't on OTR right now.

Anyways, I'm a control freak and don't like people messing with my shit or e-laughing at my expense.

OTR?

I don't post anywhere that people laugh at my expense. I find it disrespectful and rude.

Drool-Boy said:
that wording thingy is mandatory
srry

no it's not - jaxxor told me he used some monopoly money points to get it... so how can it be mandatory?

smileynev said:
OTR?

I don't post anywhere that people laugh at my expense. I find it disrespectful and rude.

Thats right
Smileynev is a sensative, caring individual and we all love and support him.

edit- you have any idea how much it hurt to type that a not call you fat or something?

smileynev said:
OTR?

on the rag

and hafuckingha