Dog is in the Dog house

dog is a show i LOVE to HATE. i can't take my eyes away, i love it that much, but the people make me cringe, except for the hot one with the sexy lips who has a thin ponytail braid going down his back and tats.

Dog looks like Diamond Dallas Page's cousin or something.

Sarcasmo said:
Why should we cooperate with the filthy fucking Mexicans on anything? Buncha goddamn beaners screw with us on a daily basis and don't care about our laws one iota. Nothing in this stupid world makes any sense anymore. If they had called me I woulda been like "Eh? EH? No hablo ingles! No hablo ingles! Go fucko your asso with el burrito." and hung up the phone.

for real. the feds should just say, "what? you want to encourage your citizens to move to the US illegally? well, umm. Dog just up and left. We can't find him."

Spange Monkee said:
for real. the feds should just say, "what? you want to encourage your citizens to move to the US illegally? well, umm. Dog just up and left. We can't find him."

Nah, our nation is full of candya$$e$. "Oooh, Israel is bad for firing back and not putting up wiht their sh%t, um-kay" ..."Let's be nice to our neighbors the Mexicans who throw their prego 14 yr old babies over the fence so they can have citizenship."

Gen. Patton would be utterly disgusted.

InnerMuse said:
Nah, our nation is full of candya$$e$. "Oooh, Israel is bad for firing back and not putting up wiht their sh%t, um-kay" ..."Let's be nice to our neighbors the Mexicans who throw their prego 14 yr old babies over the fence so they can have citizenship."

Gen. Patton would be utterly disgusted.

Patton doesn't live here anymore.