Dog is in the Dog house

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Dog' collared for jumping bail in Mexico

(CNN) -- Duane "Dog" Chapman, the self-proclaimed world's most-famous bounty hunter who achieved notoriety nabbing thousands of bail jumpers was arrested Thursday for allegedly jumping bail in Mexico.

U.S. marshals arrested the star of the A&E reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter" at his home in Hawaii at the request of the Mexican government.

Chapman was wanted in connection with his highly publicized 2003 capture of Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster, who fled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, after skipping out on a $1 million bail.

Luster was later convicted in-absentia on 86 charges involving drugging three women with the date-rape drug, GHB, and raping them. Luster is serving a 124-year sentence. (Full story)

Chapman's son, Leland, also was arrested Thursday, as was colleague Tim Chapman, who is unrelated but considered a "blood brother" by Dog, according to the reality show's Web site.

Marshals knocked on the door of Chapman's home just after 6 a.m., and they entered the home after the unlatched door came open, said Deputy U.S. Marshal Jay Bieber.

Chapman was cooperative, Bieber said. He was handcuffed and placed in the back of a government vehicle.

Chapman's wife, Beth, told MSNBC her husband was being held in a federal detention center in Honolulu.

The arrest warrant is under seal, and charges are expected to be announced Friday when Chapman is scheduled to appear before a magistrate's court in Honolulu.

Larry Butrick, chief of the criminal division of the U.S. attorney's office in Hawaii, said Chapman was arrested by Mexican authorities in June 2003 on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy.

The magistrate will determine whether Chapman can be extradited to Mexico, and the final decision will be made by the U.S. secretary of state, according to the U.S. attorney's office in Hawaii.

Mexican police said that the three men subdued Luster outside a nightclub, put him in an SUV and drove off June 18, 2003. Police stopped the vehicles soon afterward and took the men into custody.

Chapman and his crew were not authorized to track Luster and take him into custody in Mexico, Mexican officials said at the time, adding that bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico.

Judge Jose de Jesus Pineda ordered the three men to stand trial on charges of unlawful detention and deprivation of freedom, charges which carry sentences of up to four years in prison.

Pineda granted the men bail -- $1,500 each -- but the three were supposed to check in regularly with police and get Pineda's permission before traveling outside the Mexican state of Jalisco, a prosecutor said.

The men did not, supervising prosecutor Marco Roberto Suarez said in July 2003, threatening to have the men arrested and returned to Mexico if they missed their scheduled appearance before Pineda.

The following month, Superior Court Judge Edward Brodie in Ventura County, California, ruled that Chapman was not entitled to any of the $1 million in bail money forfeited by Luster when he fled to Mexico. (Full story)

"I cannot do vigilante justice," Brodie said. "In my view, you violated state statutes and Mexican statutes. Therefore you are not entitled to any restitution."

Chapman later said he was proud that he had captured Luster, but regretted doing it "in the wrong way."

"Dog the Bounty Hunter," in which Chapman and his family chase down bail jumpers and other fugitives, is one of A&E's most popular series. It is in its third season.

CNN's Deborah Feyerick contributed to this report.

Well I mean his intensions were right and he did a dam good job getting the rapist but you cant just go into mexico breaking their laws. It would be the same thing if Mexicans were just coming over into the U.S. breakin our laws and working and oh, nevermind

Why should we cooperate with the filthy fucking Mexicans on anything? Buncha goddamn beaners screw with us on a daily basis and don't care about our laws one iota. Nothing in this stupid world makes any sense anymore. If they had called me I woulda been like "Eh? EH? No hablo ingles! No hablo ingles! Go fucko your asso with el burrito." and hung up the phone.

Sarcasmo said:
Why should we cooperate with the filthy fucking Mexicans on anything? Buncha goddamn beaners screw with us on a daily basis and don't care about our laws one iota. Nothing in this stupid world makes any sense anymore. If they had called me I woulda been like "Eh? EH? No hablo ingles! No hablo ingles! Go fucko your asso with el burrito." and hung up the phone.

High five

If I were given the choice to kill all muslims or all Mexicans, my head just might explode from the pressure.

Sarcasmo said:

:lol: @ Sarcasmo Rant

Sarcasmo said:

Yeah, the real America woulda told Mexico to fuck itself.

Speaking of Mexico and all things greasy, I saw a commercial with the Honorable Rick Perry in it, and he was walking along the ole Rio Grande with a border sherrif, yapping about how much hes doing to protect the border. The next morning there was an interview with Kinky Friedman, and he said when HE visited the main outpost for the TNG on the border, they told him "Congratulations, you have now been here as many times as Rick Perry"
Thats pretty sad that the only time Perrys been to the border is to shoot his propoganda commercial:tard:

I really dislike that dude...he's like some sort of pro wrestler combined with the cheesiest person you've ever seen

Sarcasmo said:
If I were given the choice to kill all muslims or all Mexicans, my head just might explode from the pressure.

hit1.jpg

why_ask_why said:
I really dislike that dude...he's like some sort of pro wrestler combined with the cheesiest person you've ever seen

bahahahaha

Something about him rubs me the wrong way too.

And his wife is a sexual train wreck. I cringe every time I see her.