Does...

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Does a stitch in time really save nine?

Condoms, for instance...would it really behoove one to mend a small patch on a torn prophylactic in an effort to save one's self from the tragedy of an exponentially larger bill in the future?

(Sorry...I saw the date and had to celebrate while watching American Inventor. Go Sackmaster!!!)

FlamingGlory said:
Plan B: Kill her.
No, this is plan B:

plan6b.gif

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa
Where's the churck? Who took the steple?
Religions in the hands of some crazy ass people.
Television preachers with bad hair and dimples,
the God's honest truth is it ain't that simple!

It's the buddist in me, she's catholic ain't she?
It's that born again look, it's the WASP and the Jew
Oh tell me what's goin' on I AIN'T GOT A CLUE!!!

thrawn said:
I need to stick around more. This donsn't have anything really to do with this thread, but I'm liking this place more and more the better that I start to 'know' you guys.

UF > [M] > djduquet.com/forums :(

djduquet said:
I need to stick around more. This donsn't have anything really to do with this thread, but I'm liking this place more and more the better that I start to 'know' you guys.

UF > [M] > djduquet.com/forums :(

Start coming to the meets!!

shawndavid said:
Does a stitch in time really save nine?

Condoms, for instance...would it really behoove one to mend a small patch on a torn prophylactic in an effort to save one's self from the tragedy of an exponentially larger bill in the future?

(Sorry...I saw the date and had to celebrate while watching American Inventor. Go Sackmaster!!!)

the great thing is that the mayor could really say this to someone, completely serious, and the normal person would sit and consider this quandary. how can you not vote for such a man?

thrawn said:
the great thing is that the mayor could really say this to someone, completely serious, and the normal person would sit and consider this quandary. how can you not vote for such a man?

No shit, especially since I was sitting next to him through this whole thought process and never heard once word about it! :confused:

a stitch in time saving nine is more like not jumping off a cliff because it wouldn't have torn your jeans - so in your case the stitch in time would have been wearing the condom as opposed to not thrawning on a rubber at all

did I say thrawning? I meant throwing