Does UF have cliques?

Seems I wasn't the only one who thought this way.

The only clique-ish thing is those that live in Tampa and Atlanta. Beyond that, I'm not seeing any cliques. There's some people who use any post made by another user to spew hate, but I don't think it's universal amongst all members.

I've always felt on the outside here. I can remember times when I've posted relevant and the conversation continues without me. I've disappeared for a week or more several times and nobody notices.

That's why I only post garbage now. :)

I've always felt on the outside here. I can remember times when I've posted relevant and the conversation continues without me. I've disappeared for a week or more several times and nobody notices.

That's why I only post garbage now. :)

Same. Notice how a others can be gone for only a few days and a whole thread is created about their absence?

Same. Notice how a others can be gone for only a few days and a whole thread is created about their absence?

To be fair, Waw does generate 80% of the posts here. You and I are definitely not forum assets. I noticed this same phenomenon on most of the forums I've been to. Otz was probably the worst.

While not one of the originals on here, I've been here a long time. I guarantee you I'm wouldn't be missed here or on the [M]. That's not to say people don't like me here. (Well maybe they don't but I like to think I'm somewhat liked)

To be fair, Waw does generate 80% of the posts here. You and I are definitely not forum assets. I noticed this same phenomenon on most of the forums I've been to. Otz was probably the worst.

I used to post just as much as waw. Now that I'm back into programming I don't spend as much time on here.

Otz was horrible for this. Unless you gave 1000 fucks about autism you'd soon be banned.

I used to post just as much as waw. Now that I'm back into programming I don't spend as much time on here.

Otz was horrible for this. Unless you gave 1000 fucks about autism you'd soon be banned.

I was banned for having exchanged PMs with Kiki.

just had a look at genmay.com for the first time in years. talk about tumbleweed.

couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of turds and ~edgy~ old people