Does UF have cliques?

I

I Robert I

Guest
Nemo said:
About 6 actually.
You need to organize. After initial startup of the intarweb browsing box it takes me two clicks to get on UF.
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
Nemo said:
Opera doesn't save my goddamn passwords so I have to log in constantly. :(
Security settings too high? Accepting cookies? Cleared cache/cookies?
 
C

crazymike

Guest
April23 said:
Takes me one click to open the browser... then one two clicks from the bookmarks and VIOLA i'm here. Hi.


I have a button on my address bar that goes straight to this sub forum
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
crazymike said:
I have a button on my address bar that goes straight to this sub forum
I do too, but its a folder called forums since I have a billion sites to visit.
 
C

crazymike

Guest
April23 said:
I do too, but its a folder called forums since I have a billion sites to visit.


my list of forums is dwindling. The internet is getting too crowded and it's causing mass suck.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
crazymike said:
my list of forums is dwindling. The internet is getting too crowded and it's causing mass suck.
:lol: True. I used to visit possibly 10-15 forums, I now only have three I go to regularly. The rest of the links are work stuff and personal account stuff.