Does this foram make me look gay?

BigDov said:
But I..... but.... but I didn't...... that wasn't about............ awwww, shit :(
And to think we just bought your Xmas present. Now we need something more appropriate to the occasion. What does one get another for their coming out party?

theacoustician said:
And to think we just bought your Xmas present. Now we need something more appropriate to the occasion. What does one get another for their coming out party?

:(

Well, since everyone has already decided to get me lube and dildoes, how about a ball-gag or a nice leather mask or some kinky shit like that?? That doable?

But I've got a decent enough sense of humor, I'll find a way to make it through; either support groups, drum circles or just some good down-home Oregonian tree-hugging.

BigDov said:
But I've got a decent enough sense of humor, I'll find a way to make it through; either support groups, drum circles or just some good down-home Oregonian tree-hugging.
Just be glad you're not fly ... :fly:

BigDov said:
WTF are you talking about??? You've got some just like 'em....... and your sweaters lately have been borderline gay as well. I'm waiting for the black nails next, yo.

It's a shame I had to let it all out in the open here on the forum dude :(

Hey my sweater is not that bad..... Take a closer look the next time you come out from underneath my desk for air. :D

3_ft_9 said:
Hey my sweater is not that bad..... Take a closer look the next time you come out from underneath my desk for air. :D

I guess my eyes were still a little glazed from working so hard and the lack of air and stuff.

Bastard :lol:

3_ft_9 said:

And shave while you are at it. The scruff is starting to bother me. :D :D

BigDov said:
OMG MANLOVE!!!!

I always KNEW there was something wrong with the water in Newberg
You're going to rag on him for being gay after you came out earlier? Man ... I should change your user name to "pot kettle black"