Does the carpet match the drapes??

b_sinning said:
She needs more color in there.
Those pics are from the day I got the furniture delivered. I now have a cherry desk in there as well as burgundy throws and pillows for the couches. I wanted the neutral cream colors because burgundy is my favorite color, and my kitchen (not the one in the picture) is done up really neat.. it's totally visible from the living room.. in all burgundys and dark green.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'm stuck on a few rooms. The living room I have a great idea and we have already started getting stuff for it, but it's our bedroom, kitchen and bathroom I'm stuck on.

Help :eek:
The key to any room is to go looking for one item you can't live without and expand from there.

My bathroom, I found a shower curtain I really liked.. then I just coordinated the towels, rugs and accessories from there. The biggest thing is to make sure to incorporate the accent colors, not just the main color. Have 2 or 3 accent colors and don't clutter too much.

With my bedroom I have some furniture I really liked from TARGET of all places :fly: and then I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and found a clearance bed in a bag set in burgundy and golds for $200 (for king that's amazing)

I carried the burgundy to the kitchen by going to wal mart and finding some burgundy silk flowers to drape across the top of the cabinets, then since i drink so much wine... I line up empty wine bottles in the flowers... I carried the dark green from the leaves to my towels, the red to the rug, and I even have green dishes.

;)

zengirl said:
The key to any room is to go looking for one item you can't live without and expand from there.

My bathroom, I found a shower curtain I really liked.. then I just coordinated the towels, rugs and accessories from there. The biggest thing is to make sure to incorporate the accent colors, not just the main color. Have 2 or 3 accent colors and don't clutter too much.

With my bedroom I have some furniture I really liked from TARGET of all places :fly: and then I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and found a clearance bed in a bag set in burgundy and golds for $200 (for king that's amazing)

I carried the burgundy to the kitchen by going to wal mart and finding some burgundy silk flowers to drape across the top of the cabinets, then since i drink so much wine... I line up empty wine bottles in the flowers... I carried the dark green from the leaves to my towels, the red to the rug, and I even have green dishes.

;)
I'd love to see pictures sometime :)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'd love to see pictures sometime :)
I need to find the pictures, but the last apartment I got bored one Sunday and painted the kitchen burgundy :fly:

ive rented at a total of one place in my life, when i first got married. the deposit was one months rent. i broke my lease when i bought a house and didnt get the deposit back. YOU BASTARDS