Does the carpet match the drapes??

We don't have any drapes in our house, only white mini blinds. The management company has very strict rules about only having white showing in the windows so all of the units look the same. If we do get drapes that aren't white, they have to have a white backing so the color doesn't show through the blinds.

:tard:

zengirl said:
We don't have any drapes in our house, only white mini blinds. The management company has very strict rules about only having white showing in the windows so all of the units look the same. If we do get drapes that aren't white, they have to have a white backing so the color doesn't show through the blinds.

:tard:
your place is a freak. wtf

What ever happened with the cats? I dont remember if you told us. :hs:

fly said:

She got engaged so the cats went into storage until he dies and then they come out and multiply until we see a story about it on Fark.

fly said:

I put 4 of them in carriers and loaded them in the car, hid all of their bowls and drove them around for 4 hours while the management came to reinspect. We told them that someoen was housesitting for us and they weren't all our cats. They will inspect again sometime. The ferrests are going to have to go because they just aren't as easy to hide as the cats. Not to mention they can't be housetrained and have soiled the carpet in mike's room so bad I dont know if we'll get any of our $1500 security deposit back.

b_sinning said:
She got engaged so the cats went into storage until he dies and then they come out and multiply until we see a story about it on Fark.
My cats are all fixed, they can't multiply... They aren't gremlins, they just act like it.

April23 said:
My last security deposit was 400 bucks for an 815/month place... wtf

I thought theirs seemed high. The security deposit plus one months rent means you have to throw down 2 grand + just to move in and that's not counting all the moving fees. Ouch.

Coqui said:
Usually a security deposit is either 1 or 3 months worth of rent.
Um, no. Last two places I rented at were deposits of $400 and $300+$150 for pet, respectively. Rent between $1200-$1500.

If people could afford 3 months rent for a deposit (in this case approximately $4500), they could afford the closing costs on a house.

Our rent is $1265 a month, we also had to put down additional depostis for the garages and for the pets. In total we put down $1900, and $1500 is refundable if all goes well.

zengirl said:
Our rent is $1265 a month, we also had to put down additional depostis for the garages and for the pets. In total we put down $1900, and $1500 is refundable if all goes well.
That's robbery.