Does the carpet match the drapes??

Track 5 said:
OMFG I feel your pain. Retexturing was a hellava good time as well. It took 4 days to get that shit off the walls, we used a steamer and chemicals.

Buy new, than you don't have to worry about fixing other people's stupid decorating mistakes.

kiwi said:
Buy new, than you don't have to worry about fixing other people's stupid decorating mistakes.

And then spend the next 3 years bitching and moaning to the builders that they messed up something :fly:

New or old, there's always going to be something wrong.

Coqui said:
And then spend the next 3 years bitching and moaning to the builders that they messed up something :fly:

New or old, there's always going to be something wrong.

True, I walk around my house wondering what made them think to do it that way sometimes.

zengirl said:
The model kitchen...

Kitchen11.jpg

The floorplan.

edit: thats not the right floorplan... hold on

I was wondering if you horizontally mirrored the kitchen photo on accident...then realized what was up. :D

zengirl said:
Our rent is $1265 a month, we also had to put down additional depostis for the garages and for the pets. In total we put down $1900, and $1500 is refundable if all goes well.
yes we'll get it back. I will take care of the carpet
zengirl said:
The only thing louder than the planes was the heat/ac unit, which you couldn't hear the tv over.
:lol:i forgot about that

Last edited: