Does anyone know of someone who got banned yesterday?

These elaborate bathtub toys are getting out of hand. When I was a kid we had a rubber ducky and we were happy.

people build their own often... they're called "psubs". I think there is a set of plans you can buy somewhere... problem is, most are ambient subs (meaning you still gotta deco, wtf is the point in that? need a 1atm sub to stay at sealevel pressure)

If I knew how to weld and had a place to build one, i'd be all over it.
Well, I imagine some people like the idea of not having to get cold + wet, and the longer run time provided by the increased carrying capacity.

But the only reason I'd want a sub, is to go deeper than I'd want to deco from - so yeah, personally I agree :p

wouldn't it be a lot harder to make a no deco sub? that would mean the structure would have to withstand some pretty awesome forces.

(9:54:55 AM) Brent: Ok fly. It's b_sinning. I'll say uncle and beg for my April fools day ban to be lifted early. I'm getting so much work done they may soon begin expecting more of my everyday. ;)
(9:55:25 AM) fly: crap!
(9:55:40 AM) fly: i have no way of knowing who got banned! it didn't work right. =(
(9:55:54 AM) fly: so ill unban you. i really wonder how many others there are...
(9:56:02 AM) fly: my trick pwnt me
(9:56:08 AM) Brent: lol. I put in kynte to see what it would do and it did a ban till the 4th
(9:56:19 AM) Brent: Thanks
(9:56:52 AM) fly: the thing is, that you'd really have been perm banned.
(9:56:56 AM) fly: my joke backfired
(9:57:01 AM) fly: fixt
(9:57:08 AM) Brent: lol. I'm glad I finally gave in and begged.
(9:57:11 AM) Brent: thanks

Brent = me the dumbass

Which is maybe why plot said he hadn't seen plans for them? :wtf: :tard:
i can't figure out how you'd build one that was ambient. what do you use to increase the internal pressure? what keeps the pressure inside the same as that outside? no deco would require robust construction, but at least i understand it.

(9:54:55 AM) Brent: Ok fly. It's b_sinning. I'll say uncle and beg for my April fools day ban to be lifted early. I'm getting so much work done they may soon begin expecting more of my everyday. ;)
(9:55:25 AM) fly: crap!
(9:55:40 AM) fly: i have no way of knowing who got banned! it didn't work right. =(
(9:55:54 AM) fly: so ill unban you. i really wonder how many others there are...
(9:56:02 AM) fly: my trick pwnt me
(9:56:08 AM) Brent: lol. I put in kynte to see what it would do and it did a ban till the 4th
(9:56:19 AM) Brent: Thanks
(9:56:52 AM) fly: the thing is, that you'd really have been perm banned.
(9:56:56 AM) fly: my joke backfired
(9:57:01 AM) fly: fixt
(9:57:08 AM) Brent: lol. I'm glad I finally gave in and begged.
(9:57:11 AM) Brent: thanks

Brent = me the dumbass

http://uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=8613

i can't figure out how you'd build one that was ambient. what do you use to increase the internal pressure? what keeps the pressure inside the same as that outside? no deco would require robust construction, but at least i understand it.

I haven't looked at plans for one myself, but I'd guess the internal pressure would increase automatically just like the pressure inside a hard-hat diver's helmet increases.