Does anyone know how to contact sleeman?

In the event that w_a_w fails you, I think he and Sarah are kind of close, too. Not that we've seen her in two years either.

You did nothing of the sort, put your glock back in your pants.

FACT: Sleeman posted a link to cnn (or somewhere) which actually covered a goatse link. As a habit I scanned it before clicking and called him on it and he got banned and never came back.

FACT: Global warming rapes people in Portugal.

FACT: I am awesome.

edit: I am at the very least taking credit for Fase. You have to give me that.

Last edited:
What, we can't post goatse links?

fact: I did not know that.

note: to self .. don't ever do that :lol:

It's not the posting of goatse links that is the problem. It was the disguising it to try and get people to click it unknowingly that was the mistake.

Scrawl your message with sage ash on a filthy dishrag, and stuff it into a freshly plucked turkey.

Go to the BC Antenna in Mesquite.

See the feller who cleans the kitchen, Bubba, he'll have the tattoo of the strippers legs straddling his armpit.

Give him the turkey and a six pack of PBR, tell him you've got a message for "hondo".

Return in two weeks for further instructions.

Scrawl your message with sage ash on a filthy dishrag, and stuff it into a freshly plucked turkey.

Go to the BC Antenna in Mesquite.

See the feller who cleans the kitchen, Bubba, he'll have the tattoo of the strippers legs straddling his armpit.

Give him the turkey and a six pack of PBR, tell him you've got a message for "hondo".

Return in two weeks for further instructions.

this post rawks

I thought his wife had him chained in a basement and only lets him out to poop and go to work.

I thought Sleemans truck broke down in Chinatown and he was stuck there trying to save a girl with green eyes.