Ontopic Does anyone here give a flip about star signs?

I didn't mean brought up by your parent, I meant its been ingrained into your mind because its a prevailing theme in various forms of literature, especially in entertainment media. You've seen movies and tv shows where the wolfman chnages on a full moon or similar stories.

You would be hard pressed to prove that 50% figure with any empirical evidence. Its confirmation bias at its best. It happens to everyone, though.

I don't deny that a lot of it will be rooted in my brain from an early age it's just hard to pinpoint how much of it. I did notice a difference for sure, it was a lot more prominent and I'd be like wtf everyone is going crazy, I'd look up at the sky and there you go - full moon.

The idea that anyones personality can be affected by the positions of planets and burning gas balls thousands of light years away makes about as much sense as the jewish zombie thing or claiming that the world is flat. Any correlation is sheer coincidence.

I think it was Nostradamus that predicted the world is fat. There was just a typo when it went to print.