Does anyone have an Amazon Kindle?

I didn't like it the last time they tried to make it cool either...the toshiba libretto

800px-Libretto_70CT.jpg

I have to work on tiny vaios for my execs all the time...they are slow and the tiny kbs and screens are awful...AND they charge a premium for that to boot...no thanks

The worst part is that these jackholes go out of their way to get their anemic, little, woefully underpowered, executive, prestige, status symbol laptops only to end up bitching-- endlessly-- about their disappointing performance.

The worst part is that these jackholes go out of their way to get their anemic, little, woefully underpowered, executive, prestige, status symbol laptops only to end up bitching-- endlessly-- about their disappointing performance.

They're called mini's for a reason. Most people (cough, WAW) just do not seem to understand that. THEY ARE NOT FULL LAPTOPS.

They serve a different purpose and are cool in their own right.

/rant

I have to work on tiny vaios for my execs all the time...they are slow and the tiny kbs and screens are awful...AND they charge a premium for that to boot...no thanks

Okay, I understand now. You completely misunderstand what market netbooks are directed towards. Gotcha. ;)

I'm not trying to stop you from liking them, I just happen to hate them...if I want a tiny kb and screen my crackberry does just fine...if I'm going bigger than that I want a full size laptop

I'm not trying to stop you from liking them, I just happen to hate them...if I want a tiny kb and screen my crackberry does just fine...if I'm going bigger than that I want a full size laptop

I get it dude, you don't understand the market. You don't have to keep making silly statements. :fly: