Hitman: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money

I liek killing peepul

c&c? goodstuff!

nahhhhh, Counter Strike: Source...

games_cs.png.jpg

you forgot fluffy as well!!!

where do you live at, you can come blading with us!

I live down in Largo

Blading, like roller blading? lol I was just thinking the other day about how I should buy a new skateboard and get back out and active! Then I remembered I dont have Health Insurance :fly:

I live down in Largo

Blading, like roller blading? lol I was just thinking the other day about how I should buy a new skateboard and get back out and active! Then I remembered I dont have Health Insurance :fly:

yes sir, i started rollerblading, then freestyle bmx, then streetbikes, and thats how i became famous! lol

rollerblading is fun and healthy, i give it 2 thumbs up.

I play lots of games, most of which seem pretty unpopular. I'm not in to the first person shooters or MMORPGs. I just finished a silly game called Westward. I've been playing 1701 recently. I love playing with my dolls (the Sims). I wish they would hurry up and release the updated version of Settlers 2.

I play lots of games, most of which seem pretty unpopular. I'm not in to the first person shooters or MMORPGs. I just finished a silly game called Westward. I've been playing 1701 recently. I love playing with my dolls (the Sims). I wish they would hurry up and release the updated version of Settlers 2.

Soon, kiddo. Soon.