Dock with me!

b33wallace

I work with a few people that I went to highschool with but we just barely knew each other then. I still talk with one close friend from highschool but it's sporatic becuase he lives in augusta. We can go 9 months without talking and then hang out like were best friends. He's probably the closest thing I have to a brother. He would even help me bury the bodies and with an alibi if I need it. That is a true friend.

April made me sign up for AIM a few months ago cause she was tired of holding conversations through the PMs. April is still the only person I have on my list or have ever talked to on there, so I generally only sign on if I want to talk to April. :fly:

I can't sign on from work, and I can't remember my screen name, so I'll let you know later.

The oldest friend I have is a girl I've known for about 3 or 4 years, and we hardly ever talk. I didn't have many friends in high school and didn't care to stay in touch with the few I did have.

I rarely hear anything from anyone in high school anymore. Heck, I infrequently hear from people I went to college with.

I would've heard from the people I went to high school with, but I wasn't invited to the 10-year high school reunion this year. Fgts. :(

Bubbles said:
What? How do you not get invited to the reunion? Did you fall off the face of the earth?

Something about being an "ugly fgt" or something. They didn't want me there.

No, they said they couldn't track me down, which is hilarious. I'm currently at my 2nd address since high school. Several friends of mine are at their 6th or 7th addresses, and they got their invitations just fine.

Bastards. I wouldn't have gone anyway, but it's the principle of it. :p

Sarcasmo said:
Something about being an "ugly fgt" or something. They didn't want me there.

No, they said they couldn't track me down, which is hilarious. I'm currently at my 2nd address since high school. Several friends of mine are at their 6th or 7th addresses, and they got their invitations just fine.

Bastards. I wouldn't have gone anyway, but it's the principle of it. :p

Someone on that planning committee must have decided that they had spent enough time in high school trying to outshine you and your brilliance. They didn't want you there so that they could finally look like they had accomplished more than you.

Ugh, saccharin doesn't suit me well. :fly: