Dock with me!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
So I finally broke down and after 2 hours of trying to find my old AIM user name and password (which apparently is linked to a really old email that I don't use anymore) I just signed up for a new one. I may regret giving this out here but it is jj lady232. Who wants to share theirs with me?

Edit: Umm...so content....I used to use my old ICQ and AIM to stay in touch with high school friends. Does anyone still have real relationships with any of their friends from high school?

Last edited:
JJ Lady said:
So I finally broke down and after 2 hours of trying to find my old AIM user name and password (which apparently is linked to a really old email that I don't use anymore) I just signed up for a new one. I may regret giving this out here but it is jj lady232. Who wants to share theirs with me?

Last edited:
All those weirdos on AIM scare me :(

On the rare occasions I use IM these days it's MSN, but only because most of those I actually want to talk to use MSN.

on profile.

I really didnt have friends in HS, well that is people who I hung out with outside of school. There was one guy I kept in touch with for a small period but the fact that I lost the email address (it was free, went to pay and I couldn't afford it then) and that I didn't go home for two years because I didnt have a car we lost touch.

I am still best friends with only one friend from High School. We dated brothers and have kids so now we are somehow related, weird. I email her atleast once a day from work and we phone each other probably twice a month.

I don't AIM - maybe I should as it's quicker them emailing.

Tre' my son AIM's constantly - seems to fill up my screen with popups.

aim = mattressfish
icq = 996957

edit: content reply. I had a shitload of friends in high school. Sadly, i have fallen out of contact with all of them. I'm going home in a couple of weeks tho. I may try to find some.

SpangeMonkee said:
I fit weren't for ICQ, I would've lost touch with two of my best friends when we started college. We still have the same ICQ numbers.
I used to have mine memorized but now I have not idea what it was. Plus I've been off for so long I'm sure they delete them after a while

Mine is aprillmazac on AIM.

I have everyone, but who is on my buddy list blocked.

(btw you're now on my BL JJ. :))

Mine are also in my profile, I think. They aren't very exciting. All of mine are kimiemccutchan so I don't forget them.

To answer the content question, I have two people from high school that I talk to once or twice a year, but that's all.

out.

and i keep up with several high school friends, a couple of grade school kids, and a girl i met when i was two.