Do your parents ever comment on your sex life?

sizzlinggrace said:
what sex life? im a good girl. ;)

you just turned 18 right? wait until you are in your mid 20s They start to get anxious and wondering whats up, especially if you havent taken anyone home for them to meet. My folks are doing that now. I just had to bring it up one day that Yes, I am looking, yes im dateing women and no I wont meantion them or bring them home for you to meet unless I strongly feel that we are serious and shes the one. You dont need to see or know about anyone else.

Ryokurin said:
you just turned 18 right? wait until you are in your mid 20s They start to get anxious and wondering whats up, especially if you havent taken anyone home for them to meet. My folks are doing that now. I just had to bring it up one day that Yes, I am looking, yes im dateing women and no I wont meantion them or bring them home for you to meet unless I strongly feel that we are serious and shes the one. You dont need to see or know about anyone else.

I wish I had done that. My mom said the other day that she doesn't trust me to pick out a nice girl after all the ones I've brought home. Apparently they lack niceness.