Do your parents ever comment on your sex life?

shockthemonkey said:
where do i sign up? :shifty:
I just got a disapproval rating on this quoted post stating that it was an "irrelevant post, and went off topic"

to the person who left that, i say this: ooga booga booga

HOW'S THAT FOR OFF TOPIC?! :tard:

shockthemonkey said:
I just got a disapproval rating on this quoted post stating that it was an "irrelevant post, and went off topic"

to the person who left that, i say this: ooga booga booga

HOW'S THAT FOR OFF TOPIC?! :tard:

ooga booga booga

i live on my own and have been with the same girl for 3 years, my mom is still in denial and my dad tells me that i'm a lucky guy because my gf is gorgeous. One time, he started talking to me about when he was young... yeah, it was weird but kinda cool.

Most of my family wouldn't admit to having sex, even though they have kids. Then there's my uncle Mike, he's like a 47 year old version of myself. it's hilarious. He'll tell me about "this one time when i was doin your aunt in a rental car and we got busted by this guy on a horse..." he's a riot.

CletusJones said:
i live on my own and have been with the same girl for 3 years, my mom is still in denial and my dad tells me that i'm a lucky guy because my gf is gorgeous. One time, he started talking to me about when he was young... yeah, it was weird but kinda cool.

Most of my family wouldn't admit to having sex, even though they have kids. Then there's my uncle Mike, he's like a 47 year old version of myself. it's hilarious. He'll tell me about "this one time when i was doin your aunt in a rental car and we got busted by this guy on a horse..." he's a riot.
hahahahahah

its funnier if you imagine the horse sticking its head in the window of the car

CletusJones said:

A horse? WTF? Don't tell me you live up there?

Mondoz said:
A horse? WTF? Don't tell me you live up there?
apparently they were on vacation in california and they decided to do it on the side of the road overlooking a vinyard, the horse was the vinyard's owner, out to check on the "broken down car"

CletusJones said:
apparently they were on vacation in california and they decided to do it on the side of the road overlooking a vinyard, the horse was the vinyard's owner, out to check on the "broken down car"

Ohh.. Okay.
I thought you were talking mounties or something.

father: wants grandkids even though there are plenty of other siblings to allow him to be grand papi. and he is not happy about the current situation with my son and son's mother.

Mom:let's just say she stumbled upon my "toy" collection when she tried to clean my house and has never brought up the subject again. although recently she has been making marriage noises to me like I'm supposed to be getting married or something.

Onnotangu said:
father: wants grandkids even though there are plenty of other siblings to allow him to be grand papi. and he is not happy about the current situation with my son and son's mother.

Mom:let's just say she stumbled upon my "toy" collection when she tried to clean my house and has never brought up the subject again. although recently she has been making marriage noises to me like I'm supposed to be getting married or something.

what kind of Toys?

fly said:
MY PARENTS ARE DEAD. THANKS FOR THIS THREAD.

Just wait till Fathers/Mother's day.

We'll make threads just for you.

Lying bastard. :p

Onnotangu said:
sextoys mikey.
it's cheaper than dating and
and more legal that necrophilia.
they can't say no.

I still don't know why that's a crime.

But at least it's easy to get away with. Nobody can complain... :)

Onnotangu said:
sextoys mikey.
it's cheaper than dating and
and more legal that necrophilia.
they can't say no.

I was just curious at to what type of sex toys because I'm nosey like that :p