Do your parents ever comment on your sex life?

I never discussed this in the least with my parents when I did used to talk to them.

I.C.Water said:
yea my dad does all the time

My dad is a different story. He won't even mention the word relationship with me. When my girlfriend moved out it took like 2 weeks before he even said anything and even then it was really akward.

crazymike said:
My dad is a different story. He won't even mention the word relationship with me. When my girlfriend moved out it took like 2 weeks before he even said anything and even then it was really akward.

heh my dad will say shit like you gotta start makin more money so you can get out and enjoy all this pussy wanderin around :p

I.C.Water said:
heh my dad will say shit like you gotta start makin more money so you can get out and enjoy all this pussy wanderin around :p

see, that's more something my mom would say :p

All my dad ever said was "keep it in your pants".
But come ON, I have to piss sometime.

My mom's never brought up the subject.

wr3kt said:
But come ON, I have to piss sometime.

My mom's never brought up the subject.

GOLDEN SHOWERS FOR ALL!

dreamwalker said:
How about a comment FROM a mom?

I know my daughter isn't totally "innocent". We've had quite a few talks on the subject, and I have a pretty good idea what her status is. I feel that it's better to have the subject open. I'm rational enough to know that telling her who she should or shouldn't have sex with when the time comes isn't likely to work, it sure wouldn't have worked for me at her age. Instead, I give her advice, tell her what I think, and she has to make that decision for herself. For the most part she has made decisions that make me proud of her :)

However much you think she's done, she's done much more that you don't know about. :eek:

Mondoz said:
However much you think she's done, she's done much more that you don't know about. :eek:

Some more, probably, but I don't think "much" more. We've had some conversations that I had a hard time keeping a straight face, I just kept my comments to myself and thought about them later.

dreamwalker said:
Some more, probably, but I don't think "much" more. We've had some conversations that I had a hard time keeping a straight face, I just kept my comments to myself and thought about them later.

She's told me about those talks, how she feeds you all kinds of bs, just to make you think she's innocent, yet proud of her limited 'accomplishments' and 'experience'...
Apparently, she has as much difficulty keeping a straight face too. She can't believe you're buying it. :lol:

wr3kt said:
Is that all it takes to raise good, responsible kids? I'm gonna try that line. :fly:

Mondoz said:
She's told me about those talks, how she feeds you all kinds of bs, just to make you think she's innocent, yet proud of her limited 'accomplishments' and 'experience'...
Apparently, she has as much difficulty keeping a straight face too. She can't believe you're buying it. :lol:

:wtf:

Now you ARE pushing your luck, buddy.