Do you work more than 40 hours a week?

Bubbles said:
I wish I could participate in this thread. I'm most likely going back to the Winghouse to wait tables and also to the mall, they always hire extra help for the holidays.

Hooters. You'd make a damn killing. All of my girl friends who work there do.

Bubbles said:
Winghouse is the same thing as Hooters, but with black uniforms and a full liquor bar.....they've taken over Hooters popularity in this area.

Go for it Bubbles - you have to go where the money is!

Winghouse is going to take over DFW too. They just opened one in Addison and another is planned for Grapevine real soon.

The boys and I went to the WH in Addison on Sunday - ate some wings and watched the football games. The waitress rock!

Bubbles said:
This is not really thread related, and I do not wish to be the sole cause of derailment for this thread, but I want you all to know that my parents are still stalking me....WTF?
:confused:

stalking you?

They have driven by my house three times so far while I was downstairs smoking. I moved out of the house I was renting from them to get away from them stalking me. They always had to know where I was, what time I got home, who was there, etc...etc....etc....I can't believe they are doing it still. I'm in shock. :mad:

Controlling much? :egads:

I'd just ignore them, or wave sarcastically at them so they know you know what they're doing.

Bubbles said:
They have driven by my house three times so far while I was downstairs smoking. I moved out of the house I was renting from them to get away from them stalking me. They always had to know where I was, what time I got home, who was there, etc...etc....etc....I can't believe they are doing it still. I'm in shock. :mad:

:lol: I shouldn't laugh cuz that's pretty sad. You should mess with them. Put foil on the windows or something. :fly: Honestly tho, I bet they just miss ya and don't know how to express that in a normal (healthy) way. People usually don't know what they have till it's gone. :hs:

zengirl said:
Controlling much? :egads:

I'd just ignore them, or wave sarcastically at them so they know you know what they're doing.
Seriously, I thought my parents were controlling when they did that kinda stuff to me while I was in college. Like I was going to follow their cerfew while I was living in the dorms. :lol: It's a good thing Bubbles is out of their house and on her own! They need to have more respect for her than that!

b_sinning said:
You should just tell them that stalking you would have been easier if they didn't fire you.

I think we have a winner! :lol:

EDIT: Tho I betcha they were hoping that firing her would cause her to run back home to them. So when they didn't get the desired results they resorted to stalking.

Last edited:
Make them feel really bad about it. Start talking about if you don't find a job soon you may have to move in with some friends in Atlanta that can hook you up with a job.