Do you think Intelligent Design is plausible?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,313
Steam
mattressfish
cargold.jpg

I was reading about it in New Scientist this morning.

I'm more perplexed that people can completely disregard evolution.

I personally hate ID simply because its a Creationist trick to try and make it sound like science. If you like Creationism, fine. If you like Evolution, fine. If you think its some mix, fine. But don't go using smoke and mirrors to make Creationism look like science and then argue that, since it is science, it should be taught in schools.

Think of it this way. theres a level of both. Theres adaptation and that slowly can lead to evolution but something at some point started the ball rolling. who is Gods God for instance?

I look at the world and all of its structures. I look at everything we have here on earth. And I find it hard to believe that something hasn't guided our evolution and the evolution of the planet over billions of years. Is it possible that its all happenstance? Sure. But I believe that a higher power had a gentle hand in creating the earth that we see today.

smileynev said:
I look at the world and all of its structures. I look at everything we have here on earth. And I find it hard to believe that something hasn't guided our evolution and the evolution of the planet over billions of years. Is it possible that its all happenstance? Sure. But I believe that a higher power had a gentle hand in creating the earth that we see today.

Agreed I believe in Micro evolution not Macro evolution.

Arátoeldar said:
Agreed I believe in Micro evolution not Macro evolution.

Like a dude with two penises is more likely to reproduce, propogating the trait down his genetic line?