Do you think gay couples should be allowed to adopt children?

Should gay couples be allowed to adopt?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The restrictions on adoption are so weird to me. I remember in Child Psychology we would talk about how a white couple in american would have a harder time adopting an ethnic child than an ethic couple would.

If people are willing to bring a child who doesn't have a home in theirs then what the fuck America???? This is why people adopt outside of the US because the US are fuckers when it comes to adoption.

Actually, it's "fairly easy" to adopt an "ethnic" child in the US.

A caucasian female is the "hardest" to adopt.

People adopt outside of the US because; even though getting an infant is nigh impossible, you are guaranteed a child - and it's a closed adoption.

International adoptions are tough now though, many countries have tightened down on their restrictions in the last couple of years.

Actually, it's "fairly easy" to adopt an "ethnic" child in the US.

A caucasian female is the "hardest" to adopt.

People adopt outside of the US because; even though getting an infant is nigh impossible, you are guaranteed a child - and it's a closed adoption.

International adoptions are tough now though, many countries have tightened down on their restrictions in the last couple of years.

Maybe Florida is worse. I've heard stories of a white couple that weren't allowed to adopt a black child simply because they are different races and I feel thats terrible.

Florida is sucky with gay adoptions as well.

Maybe Florida is worse. I've heard stories of a white couple that weren't allowed to adopt a black child simply because they are different races and I feel thats terrible.

Florida is sucky with gay adoptions as well.

If you're talking a state social services adoption, then that could be the case.

Adopting out of the foster system is vastly different from adopting through an agency.

i don't see why "gay" should come into the play at all when dealing with children. you need to make sure that people can be responsible and dedicated to parenting. that has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

both sides of the issue have decent arguements, but at the end of the day i'm sure there's alot of gay couples that'd make better parents than most of the straight couples out there.

i'm gonna say no, purely because it's to much competition for chikken to deal with.

otherwise, yea.

Oh, I'm pretty sure one is going to be it for us :lol:

And with open adoptions, it's up to the birth mother to decide who she's going to ask to be the parents - so if she wanted/liked a particular gay couple, then it's her perogative.

Status
Not open for further replies.