Do you think astronauts pleasure themselves while in space?

Future crews should be women only with semen samples in the test tubes being part of a payload. However, nobody knows whether a spaceship crew comprising several amazons will be able to maintain peace for a long time.
I have yet to see a group of three or more women get along for more than a day and a half here on earth, I can't begin to imagine the cat fights and venom that would result by putting an entirely female crew in a stressful situation like a six month spaceflight.

I have yet to see a group of three or more women get along for more than a day and a half here on earth, I can't begin to imagine the cat fights and venom that would result by putting an entirely female crew in a stressful situation like a six month spaceflight.
Excellent point. They need some dick to act normally.

Excellent point. They need some dick to act normally.

Honestly I think women naturally need to have a guy around just to blame shit on. When you get a group of females together and leave them without an outlet for their bitchiness they instinctively turn it on each other. Unfortunately, bitchiness has reflective properties and soon begins to exponentially build pressure until finally erupting in a cat fight of extraordinary proportions. Voices jump multiple octaves and forgotten transgressions from ancient times are resurfaced.

Eventually a crying session ensues and the cataclysmic event is topped off with a few tubs of Ben & Jerry's.

We need to invent a way to have enough food and oxygen to last years and just shoot someone out into space. Start doing it with inmates, like everyday in different directions. If there is aliens eventually we will find something, lol

I have yet to see a group of three or more women get along for more than a day and a half here on earth, I can't begin to imagine the cat fights and venom that would result by putting an entirely female crew in a stressful situation like a 3 year spaceflight.

Fixed for the Mars trips they are planning.

Honestly I think women naturally need to have a guy around just to blame shit on. When you get a group of females together and leave them without an outlet for their bitchiness they instinctively turn it on each other. Unfortunately, bitchiness has reflective properties and soon begins to exponentially build pressure until finally erupting in a cat fight of extraordinary proportions. Voices jump multiple octaves and forgotten transgressions from ancient times are resurfaced.

Eventually a crying session ensues and the cataclysmic event is topped off with a few tubs of Ben & Jerry's.

I don't think this is the case. Well, maybe it is. I look at it like this. All women are psycho, bitchy, and catty. We don't like to be around us either. For those of us who aren't lesbians, we are fortunate enough to not need/want vagina so we don't have to be around each other so much. Poor men.

I don't think this is the case. Well, maybe it is. I look at it like this. All women are psycho, bitchy, and catty. We don't like to be around us either. For those of us who aren't lesbians, we are fortunate enough to not need/want vagina so we don't have to be around each other so much. Poor men.

Why do you think I run far away from women?

Damnit, I made the thread gay. Please people, no one comment on this post.

Even lesbians need their male friend to unload bitchiness on. With the rare exception of bulls that are damn near men themselves all lesbians have their own fag hag (dyke tyke? lesbro? :fly:) to act as a pressure release valve for the cattiness.

Last edited:
We need to invent a way to have enough food and oxygen to last years and just shoot someone out into space. Start doing it with inmates, like everyday in different directions. If there is aliens eventually we will find something, lol

Just what we need, aliens to find the crap of our society living in space.

"What planet are you from?"
"Earth, cell 4, block 8."
"We are not idiots. We know that is your prison cell number. Prepare to get anal probed."
"Noooooooo!"

Just what we need, aliens to find the crap of our society living in space.

"What planet are you from?"
"Earth, cell 4, block 8."
"We are not idiots. We know that is your prison cell number. Prepare to get anal probed."
"Noooooooo!"

I was more or less thinking of a colorful way to say...

"hey, lets kill all of the mass murderers and rapist on this planet but think of a catchy tune to do it with"

Women that work close together have their menstrual cycles sync up. Imagine a whole space station. All weapons would have to be deactivated every 28 days.

I wonder how long it would take whinny liberals to notice that we keep firing all of the pods towards the sun.

If humans are to go to space long term, where gravity is non-existant or lower than earth like on the moon or mars. how do you think that would change surgery. I mean, you cut some dude open for a triple bypass and his innards just start floating up out of his chest, blood droplets floating around, etc.