Do you think astronauts pleasure themselves while in space?

Pure physics answers that question with a resounding 'Yes'. But functionally it would be difficult. First you have the problem of diffusing the flatus through clothes. (yeah, I watch mythbusters what of it?) So you'd pretty much have to be naked for it to work.
Not a problem.

Then you have the issue of force produced. I'm pretty sure those SBD's we're so proud of would have your forward motion measured in meters per hour.
Ive blasted the sheets off the bed a few times, so that shouldnt be a problem either.

Next you have to take directional capability into consideration. Would a person with an anal polyp be perpetually known as left-turn-luke?
I wanna try and do loopty loops

The biggest question of all though... How are you ever going to find a Taco Bell in space?
Theyll just have to send up lots of broccoli.

The thought of floating through Drool's broccoli gas is disturbing.

I'm more amused by the image of a buck nekkid drool with his legs hunched up and buttcheeks akimbo doing toot-powered loopty loops in the space shuttle's cargo bay giggling like a school girl.

Is sexual intercourse and masturbation all you think about?

You're a really bad diplomat for your lifestyle. Keep pushing that stereotype.

Is sexual intercourse and masturbation all you think about?

You're a really bad diplomat for your lifestyle. Keep pushing that stereotype.

In reading your posts, you are not having a good day, are you? :(

:heart:

And this is an "Non-gay thread" so my preferences have nothing to do with this topic :heart:

If humans are to go to space long term, where gravity is non-existant or lower than earth like on the moon or mars. how do you think that would change surgery. I mean, you cut some dude open for a triple bypass and his innards just start floating up out of his chest, blood droplets floating around, etc.

Perform the surgery in a centrifuge.

In reading your posts, you are not having a good day, are you? :(

Some days are more stressful than others, but nothing worth working for is easy

And this is an "Non-gay thread" so my preferences have nothing to do with this topic :heart:

You have to stop that shit, just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to add that to every thread. I can say that noone here cares if you're gay, they only care if you're an annoying, gimmick poster.

If humans are to go to space long term, where gravity is non-existant or lower than earth like on the moon or mars. how do you think that would change surgery. I mean, you cut some dude open for a triple bypass and his innards just start floating up out of his chest, blood droplets floating around, etc.

What? Do you just think organs are stuffed in there like a students wardrobe?

Some days are more stressful than others, but nothing worth working for is easy

You have to stop that shit, just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to add that to every thread. I can say that noone here cares if you're gay, they only care if you're an annoying, gimmick poster.

I would like to think my posts are varied every bit as much as posts about hating April or inline being gay or fly being gay or Drool being hot and gay.

No, he doesn't. Go sit in the corner, dbzeag > you by a long shot.

Quoting myself from yesterday because I just saw this article this morning...weird. http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/09/27/space.surgery.ap/index.html

You know, you may be wrong about this. Most manned space flights are single sex operations. Perhaps the thread should be updated to say "Non-overtly gay thread, with possible gay undertones".

And I think Galen needs a hug.

You know, you may be wrong about this. Most manned space flights are single sex operations. Perhaps the thread should be updated to say "Non-overtly gay thread, with possible gay undertones".

And I think Galen needs a hug.

yes, sand has been detected in his vagina I do believe

This thread needs moar giant bunny.

135451ac94078aee.jpg