Do you like it here?

wr3kt said:
Is that related to the marklar problem when transfering from or to the bank?

No.

What is your marklar problem? Some people's marklar accounts got messed up because some admins (*cough*me*cough*) we're giving marklar the wrong way and hosing the DB. I haven't worked on fixing that yet...

wr3kt said:
Is that related to the marklar problem when transfering from or to the bank?

yea, I just noticed that. Thanks Fly for checking into it. Mine says I have 106.30 in hand, but everytime I try to transfer any of it, it says I can't transfer more than I have :confused:

edit: checked again. Now it says I have 40.30, which I was able to deposit. Not sure why it was telling me 106.30 before

Last edited:
fly said:
No.

What is your marklar problem? Some people's marklar accounts got messed up because some admins (*cough*me*cough*) we're giving marklar the wrong way and hosing the DB. I haven't worked on fixing that yet...

Well, whenever I withdraw or invest in the bank, and then go somewhere in the forum, then try to buy something...my marklar isn't there. So I have to go back to the bank, hit refresh, the money shows up in my pocket and all is gold.

wr3kt said:
Well, whenever I withdraw or invest in the bank, and then go somewhere in the forum, then try to buy something...my marklar isn't there. So I have to go back to the bank, hit refresh, the money shows up in my pocket and all is gold.
yes, i also have had this problem in the past.