Do you like it here?

Kander77 said:
I ment there is a plugin. But I'll take that too. :p

What? This is all I get:

"We're sorry, we here at the Mozilla Project do not have a working plugin called Kander77. Please check your spelling and submit again."

What were you talking about??

:fly:

BigDov said:
What? This is all I get:

"We're sorry, we here at the Mozilla Project do not have a working plugin called Kander77. Please check your spelling and submit again."

What were you talking about??

:fly:

The Kander77 wants to plug him into you project. :elfpenis:

i would like it better if thraw was banned and my tetris high score was put back. :(

Rep is jesus' way of telling me I'm never going to get ahead in life. I'd definately take that tool away from him. Everything else is cool, needs 1 or 2 more sub forums though, but only something like cghmn and bc.

El Borracho said:
Rep is jesus' way of telling me I'm never going to get ahead in life. I'd definately take that tool away from him. Everything else is cool, needs 1 or 2 more sub forums though, but only something like cghmn and bc.

Sub forums will be added as needed. We don't have enough traffic to justify them yet. Hopefully we will...

fly said:
Like what? I don't get it. I think someone else mentioned this, but I forgot what the hell it was. (I don't use a buddy list)

buddy lists are for chat programs :fly: