Do you like it here?

I like it here overall, but it could be more active. I think once we get some new people in from the PG it'll help a lot.

It would be nice to see a "dark" theme as well. I like the fairy purple one, but I'm partial to dark looking forums.

regarding the number of users and level of activity on this board, I think everyone has to remember that this place is still VERY young

it's also hard to not comare it to the frenetic pace at [M], a place pretty much all of us are used to.

we just need to give it time to grow and mature, and hopefully the maturation rate will exceed my own (which is stuck at about that of a 12 year old)

but I do agree the rep system is a little useless, but then again, so is this foram

I love it :) Except the occasional drama that I get drawn into and the reputation. I don't think you should be able to do it anonymously. It's an easy way for people who dislike other people to take out their frustrations on them, and not be responsible for the repercussions.

someone took away a reputation point because I posted a pic of my dead fish in a toilet, they said this wasn't genmay :(

But it was just an empty clean toilet with my deceased fish in it...