Do you like it here?

Yes , very much.

The only thing so far that I would change is we need a few more people posting:p
Oh, and the rep system is kinda weird. You get tons of +points for donating.

I'm liking it so far.

We need a few more people though. But I don't think we should have it wide open. We need o control the influx of new members IMHO.

I enjoy it here. People actually notice I post on occation :D

i love it here

i just wish i could see my names color and glow in firefox :(

A nice diversion from the "other" foram, though I still enjoy it there from time to time, when it's actually working.

The one change needed, IMO, is that I should be made King and all members should pay me a daily penence of 1000 marklar (those with insufficient funds can barter sexual favors: male or female), except dreamwalker; regardless of her current fiscal situation, she would be required to pay in nudes or sex. ;)

dovo said:
It's a nice place. I like it.

^ This for me too.

me too. There are a few bugs in the marklar system. Like if you try to desposit too much into the bank it screws things up.

Coqui said:
I agree. We should probably get rid of it.
truth.

i like it here.

in my opinion, the rep system pretty much serves no purpose, and i'd like to see what little load it might put on the server taken off. more active users would be nice, but the asshat/good user ratio must also be kept up. i still think this can be done relatively effectively with reactive administration.

more games and frequent resets of scores are appreciated. :heart:

there is still spam here, but trolls have been kept to a happy low, and that's really the problem i have with most forums.

Kabn said:
truth.

i like it here.

in my opinion, the rep system pretty much serves no purpose, and i'd like to see what little load it might put on the server taken off. more active users would be nice, but the asshat/good user ratio must also be kept up. i still think this can be done relatively effectively with reactive administration.

more games and frequent resets of scores are appreciated. :heart:

there is still spam here, but trolls have been kept to a happy low, and that's really the problem i have with most forums.

more games ++

sizzlinggrace said:
I would change the rep system. It seems like a passive aggresive way to flame someone. not cool
Agreed. Since there's no flaming here rep is just another way to do it. I'd rather someone try to flame me then to give me neg rep and call me an idiot.