GAY Do you have your gay card? Fly?

I definitely have undies for when I know the clothes are coming off and I will be around underwear fetishists. Then I have pairs that are clean and don't have holes and make my ass and package fill jeans out and for dates and to be strewn around a bedroom. Then I have those old ones to get me to a laundromat or obviously the dirty ones waiting to get clean.

A team, B team, laundry day.

same here, i understood and said yes.

I definitely have undies for when I know the clothes are coming off and I will be around underwear fetishists. Then I have pairs that are clean and don't have holes and make my ass and package fill jeans out and for dates and to be strewn around a bedroom. Then I have those old ones to get me to a laundromat or obviously the dirty ones waiting to get clean.

the hell...

all of my underwear is equally magnificent

Silk boxers for dates. Boxer briefs for work or when I'm wearing linen pants or dockers. Regular boxers for everything else. I don't even own a pair with holes.

I do own 3 weeks worth of clean underwear, though.

That's pretty gay.

Silk boxers for dates. Boxer briefs for work or when I'm wearing linen pants or dockers. Regular boxers for everything else. I don't even own a pair with holes.

I do own 3 weeks worth of clean underwear, though.

That's pretty gay.
So you have your team A and B shorts then.

I do.

I'm going home right now, throwing them all out, and buying nothing but tighty whities.

This is the level of my shame.
But you are single and old. You NEED your Team A game. :heart:

that said, before tossing, pics please? And pics of tighty whiteys perhaps? :drool:

But you are single and old. You NEED your Team A game. :heart:

that said, before tossing, pics please? And pics of tighty whiteys perhaps? :drool:

Not really. At this age they just care if you can get it up without having to take a pill before hand, and if you own your own shit.

Not really. At this age they just care if you can get it up without having to take a pill before hand, and if you own your own shit.

If you take the pill an hour before you go out for the evening, you won't have a problem.

so I have heard :shiftyeyes:

and I am sure you are proud to so off your femmy mustang.

I don't believe I'm as gay as Dave. I'm just stylish is all.

Score:

Acceptably gay.

The card is yours, but we think you can work it a little harder.

Score:

Gay-in-training.

Your flame is dim, but you've got potential. Keep up the gay work.

Only because I know about paint??
and had a hard on for blanche from golden girls?