Do you have to be gay to play poker...

S

smileynev

...I was talking to Sleeman about this show I was watching the other day on Bravo that had these dudes playing what I think was poker. They had cards and chips and crap and the one dude kept on grabbing himself under the table. And sleeman tells me that you have to suck a lot of dick to play poker. I'm like, "Woah, why's that mister sleeman?"

And he comes back to me and says "Back in pnam pen in 67' I was workin this mad deal with these Mexican business dudes. Mind you this was during the war so everything was on the hush hush, but we used to smuggle rice cakes into vietnam. Not the flavored kind like you get nowadays, just the plain stuff. They made em in Mexico for super cheap and shipped them over, charging double on the vietnamese market.

So we'd smuggle these bad boys in under Charlie's nose and bring them to the local villages and small markets. Man, we made mad dinar back then. I had me a whole brothel's worth of Cantonese chicks that I married. Those chicks could cook and clean like nobodies business. Never slept with them, ya know, cuz I lost the tip of my cock back in Korea during the Boxer rebellion, but they were a sight to see.

Anyway, one night me and the boys, Javier and Scott, are sittin down at my kitchen table, smoking and throwing back some rice wine, when scott whips out a deck of cards. He tells me he wants to play some poker. I'm thinking, wtf, whats that. So he shows me. He deals out five cards to each of us. Flips over the first card, takes off his pants, and starts rubbing his ass on my mutiliated wang. I was all like, no way man, I ain't into that shit."

So, do you have to be gay?

smileynev said:
...I was talking to Sleeman about this show I was watching the other day on Bravo that had these dudes playing what I think was poker. They had cards and chips and crap and the one dude kept on grabbing himself under the table. And sleeman tells me that you have to suck a lot of dick to play poker. I'm like, "Woah, why's that mister sleeman?"

And he comes back to me and says "Back in pnam pen in 67' I was workin this mad deal with these Mexican business dudes. Mind you this was during the war so everything was on the hush hush, but we used to smuggle rice cakes into vietnam. Not the flavored kind like you get nowadays, just the plain stuff. They made em in Mexico for super cheap and shipped them over, charging double on the vietnamese market.

So we'd smuggle these bad boys in under Charlie's nose and bring them to the local villages and small markets. Man, we made mad dinar back then. I had me a whole brothel's worth of Cantonese chicks that I married. Those chicks could cook and clean like nobodies business. Never slept with them, ya know, cuz I lost the tip of my cock back in Korea during the Boxer rebellion, but they were a sight to see.

Anyway, one night me and the boys, Javier and Scott, are sittin down at my kitchen table, smoking and throwing back some rice wine, when scott whips out a deck of cards. He tells me he wants to play some poker. I'm thinking, wtf, whats that. So he shows me. He deals out five cards to each of us. Flips over the first card, takes off his pants, and starts rubbing his ass on my mutiliated wang. I was all like, no way man, I ain't into that shit."

So, do you have to be gay?
:lol:

I see a story brewing...

Yes, my dad plays poker and he's definitaly gay. One time I caught DADDY kissing Santa Clause at the poker table.

sleeman said:
that fuckin boxer rebellion was a bitch ya know?
You keep telling me over and over....

"yo dude, I lost my third wife in the boxer rebellion. Lesbian butch dyke indonesian chicks punchin and kickin and burning shit. Its a wonder I made it out of there with any part of my measely dick..."

the story was pretty funny, but sleeman asking if the you thing was back on made this thread comedy awesomeness

elpmis said:
the story was pretty funny, but sleeman asking if the you thing was back on made this thread comedy awesomeness
sleeman is the king of hilarity. He's like a book full of funzie comics.....

....burning in an orphanage filled with kittens and small dogs.