Do you have certain music for a certain activity?

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Like Metalica when you steal music. Tu Pac while drinkin' 40s. Nelly when you wash dishes. Beethoven while fappin.

I usually just load all my songs and hit random until I find something suiting, then I set it to play like normal for the whole album. I've been cleaning the house and what-not and I'm listening to 'Trance Energy 2004' and it was 'Lamb' before that.

I listen to Metallica when I'm just jamming or feeling pretty good. I listen to At The Drive In when I'm feeling hyped up. When I'm walking round the city or travelling anywhere I like Sonic Youth or something akin to that. I listen to Lamb or something like that when I'm chilling out or reading etc. :)

I like to put on a little Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds while I sit in a warm bath, surrounded by candles, and cry while I slowly cut my skin with a straight razor.

Nemo said:
I hear cutting the inside of your thighs is painful in the bath, try it out.

Nope, it has to be somewhere where girls will notice and be attracted to me because of it. Then they will leave me, and I will cry, and cut some more.

I also like to listen to Duran Duran while I fold my manties.

Baron Von Awesome said:
Nope, it has to be somewhere where girls will notice and be attracted to me because of it. Then they will leave me, and I will cry, and cut some more.

Well your arms are outta commission, you just gotta make this hard haven't you? :rolleyes:

Baron Von Awesome said:

I like listening to Duran Duran anytime. It gets me in the mood for lovin.

when I was in school I liked to listen to downtempo and EDM while working. Just so long as it didn't have lyrics, then I started focusing on them instead. For the sexing, I like portishead, enigma, ween, you know, the usual.

i like to listen to angry music when im suppressing the urge to get up and tear limb from limb each and every fuckwit in the general vicinity. so pretty much always

they banned music completely at work a few weeks back. i give it 4 more days before killing spree

SpangeMonkee said:
mmm.. portishead. beth gibbons is my favorite vocalist.

Hells ya! You got the live CD? My friend was at that concert. LUCKY!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Morrissey for when I'm skinning hookers

Good choice. I'd also reccommend some Depech Mode.