Do you have certain music for a certain activity?

Drool-Boy said:
Hungry like the wolf!!

ROCK!!

bast_imret said:
when I was in school I liked to listen to downtempo and EDM while working. Just so long as it didn't have lyrics, then I started focusing on them instead. For the sexing, I like portishead, enigma, ween, you know, the usual.

Portishead, enigma... :drool:

I like listening to Jack Johnson and Norah Jones while cooking. :D I;m such a girl!

Listen to Speed metal/ Heavy Metal when raking the yard. 4 hour job done in 30 minutes and your arms hurt for days.

Country, Steve Ray Vaugh, blues for a good depressed drinking

Portishead, Everything but the girl, Sting, Soul Miner Daughter, etc. Soft music with good vocals for lovin on my woman

Mozart, Beethoven, soft classical when putting my son to bed

Electronica, techno, trance when doing housecleaning by myself

Rock, classic rock when just messing around the house

GnR, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, old Metallica, 80s hard rockers or 90s angry angst rockers when my wife is pissing me off

I love music and always have it playing

b_sinning said:
Portishead, Everything but the girl, Sting, Soul Miner Daughter, etc. Soft music with good vocals for lovin on my woman

I love EBTG! And SMD?! Wow, I didn't know we had another fan on the board. Me and JJ and Pandora were groupies back when we all lived in Atlanta, and the band was together. In fact, the first time I saw them was when they came and played in the courtyard outside my dorm at Tech. The activities group had monies left over, and decided to have them come out and play as a nice break for everyone studying for finals. Great music, and man did corey look hot in those leather pants . . . I mean Jen!
:shifty:

I love Soul Miner's Daughter!! I blast it when it is a nice day and I'm driving with the sun roof and windows open, singing at the top of my lungs. Great stuff! :D

I miss them :( I went to see Jennifer once after they broke up. The songs just sounded so empty without Corey. I couldn't take it and never went to see here again....I wonder what ever happended to Corey Jones? :dreamy:

I've been meaning to try to catch Jen when she plays locally. My wife and I love her voice and she is so damn hot or at least she use to be. I went to college at Mercer but spent most of my freetime the first few years of school over at Wesylean the girls college. All those hippy lesbos loved SMD and they dragged me to see them play in Athens. I then saw them several times in Atlanta. I miss hanging out with all those cute and sexy wesylean girls.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
I've been meaning to try to catch Jen when she plays locally. My wife and I love her voice and she is so damn hot or at least she use to be. I went to college at Mercer but spent most of my freetime the first few years of school over at Wesylean the girls college. All those hippy lesbos loved SMD and they dragged me to see them play in Athens. I then saw them several times in Atlanta. I miss hanging out with all those cute and sexy wesylean girls.
She went to Agnes Scott which is where Pandora and I went. Plenty of lesibians there. Jen is/was one I don't know, maybe bi-sexual? All I know is at one show she is professing her love for some chick and then I hear she married her producer, her male producer.

JJ Lady said:
She went to Agnes Scott which is where Pandora and I went. Plenty of lesibians there. Jen is/was one I don't know, maybe bi-sexual? All I know is at one show she is professing her love for some chick and then I hear she married her producer, her male producer.
pics?

fly said:

main_home2.jpg

Couldn't find any of both her and Corey :(

Tom Waits is for sitting on my couch with a bottle of bourbon. Except for Bocelli while driving I don't have many other picks

When she sang with Corey they both had this sexy hippy sweaty look to them and a magic between them. At least everytime I saw them. If you couldn't get laid with one of the girls that you went to see their concert with then you must be deformed.

b_sinning said:
When she sang with Corey they both had this sexy hippy sweaty look to them and a magic between them. At least everytime I saw them. If you couldn't get laid with one of the girls that you went to see their concert with then you must be deformed.

Yep! I know what you mean :D

:shifty: