Do you have a problem misplacing things?

yesterady i took a stack of glass bowls down to the basement. 10 minutes later i needed the biggest one of the bunch... but i couldnt remember where i put them. I still dont know where they are. :wtf:

I'm pretty dilligent about putting the keys, wallet & cell in the same place everyday/night, so I never lose them. But I've lost some other stuff over the years.
Back in my university days, I had to call the wife to pick me up because I had forgotten where I'd parked the car before class. And in the last year I lost my pocket knife somewhere/someplace.
But, nobody and I mean nobody can top my wife for losing something. She lost her keys walking from her car into the CVS one Sunday morning. I mean lost as in gone looked for hours and couldn't find them. How the fuck do you lose your keys in a goddamned parking lot? :mad:

lemon_fresh said:
But, nobody and I mean nobody can top my wife for losing something. She lost her keys walking from her car into the CVS one Sunday morning. I mean lost as in gone looked for hours and couldn't find them. How the fuck do you lose your keys in a goddamned parking lot? :mad:
That was classic. Didn't that end an entire week of her losing/fucking shit up?

I am the worst at misplacing keys/purse/wallet/shoes. I am horrible at locking my keys in the car, too. The most I've done that in a week is three times... within a span of two days.:tard: Oddly enough, when my b/f calls me about where his things are, I can recall the exact location, the other things that are lying around it, and when he placed it there.

b_sinning said:
I have an awesome sense of direction. I get that from my father without a doubt.

I imagine Chikken drives this instead of the other bike he showed us.

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/bizarre_vehicle_04.jpg[IMG]

Which explains his sense of direction problem.

He drives this one on the weekends.

[IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/bizarre_vehicle_03.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The last one reminds me of my high school days. *sniffle*

itburnswhenipee said:
I'm not too bad about misplacing things, but I am afflicted with parking amnesia. I swear, the second I turn around and start walking I forget where the damn car is.
I always park in the same row/area whenever I park anywhere. I have no issue walking a farther distance just so I know where my car is. :lol: Nothing is worse than wandering a parking lot looking for your car, and the panic that comes when you realize you've no idea where you are or where you think you put your car.

Otherwise I'm pretty good about knowing where everything is. It's a kind of compulsion.

Candy said:
[

It's actually too fresh still to be funny. Maybe by next weekend...:eek:

Oh it's fucking funny. I can post a vid of her falling out of Keith's bathroom into the hall if you'd like.

Just say the word mother fuckers.

You should have seen Miss Fucking Pinellas out there testing the rigidity of each section of pavement with her elbows, shoulders and other various pieces of her being. If you want to see the definition of public intoxication just let my girl do her little dance.

Say the word..

*edit

by the way the vid is on my phone so I'll need a way to upload it from there

Last edited:
shawndavid said:
Oh it's fucking funny. I can post a vid of her falling out of Keith's bathroom into the hall if you'd like.

Just say the word mother fuckers.

You should have seen Miss Fucking Pinellas out there testing the rigidity of each section of pavement with her elbows, shoulders and other various pieces of her being. If you want to see the definition of public intoxication just let my girl do her little dance.

Say the word..

*edit

by the way the vid is on my phone so I'll need a way to upload it from there
Can you email it to me??? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

fly said:
Can you email it to me??? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I can send it to your phone, if you like.

I also have a few pics of her final resting place on the bedroom floor near the entertainment center after, for some reason, getting off the bed and destroying a plaster urn.

All I heard was a bang...I can see her now:

"Bubbie HATE urn...Bubbie make urn pay for hate..."