Do you have a problem misplacing things?

The problem we have here is with toothpicks. We go to the store and buy them, and we bring them home, but after that we cannot find them. We've lived here for two years and there have never been any toothpicks in this house despite the fact that we have bought them at least 4 times. I can't imagine who is taking them or why we can't seem to keep them around. It's frustrating.

I lose other stuff all the time. I spend lots of time looking for my glasses.

I have an awesome sense of direction. I get that from my father without a doubt.

I imagine Chikken drives this instead of the other bike he showed us.

bizarre_vehicle_04.jpg

Which explains his sense of direction problem.

He drives this one on the weekends.

bizarre_vehicle_03.jpg

eileenbunny said:
The problem we have here is with toothpicks. We go to the store and buy them, and we bring them home, but after that we cannot find them. We've lived here for two years and there have never been any toothpicks in this house despite the fact that we have bought them at least 4 times. I can't imagine who is taking them or why we can't seem to keep them around. It's frustrating.

That is one of the funniest things I've read today.

I don't lose things but I put things in weird places all the time. Example, last week I was picking up the bone that the dog was chewing up because it got kind of small and then he tries to swallow it and he chokes. My intention was to throw it out but where did i put it, in the freezer. I was seriously :confused: and the wife found it later and was standing in front of the freezer going :wtf:

eileenbunny said:

Sorry I borrowed them to clean out Choker, then got a little too preoccupied with him and forgot to give them back. :fly:

Right now I have a problem of misplacing myself. With no solid place to live and moving from one sofa to another results in me misplacing my sense of order and sanity. Does that count?

Evidently I misplaced my credit card this Saturday night during a trip to Hyde Park Cafe. Shawn says I stashed it. I say it's probably laying on Platt Street with my dignity. I emptied my purse this morning but no luck. Ended up having to cancel my card, which cancelled BOTH our cards and now we are SOL if we need to use it.

Shawn said it reminds him of the freakin' Griswalds: "No sir..... you don't understand, we lost my WIFE'S credit cards.."

Candy said:
Evidently I misplaced my credit card this Saturday night during a trip to Hyde Park Cafe. Shawn says I stashed it. I say it's probably laying on Platt Street with my dignity. I emptied my purse this morning but no luck. Ended up having to cancel my card, which cancelled BOTH our cards and now we are SOL if we need to use it.

Shawn said it reminds him of the freakin' Griswalds: "No sir..... you don't understand, we lost my WIFE'S credit cards.."
Why are you allowed to carry anything? :lol: