Do you have a problem misplacing things?

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Today I found a stack of our mail (from home) in my refrig at WORK. Right next to the food I had placed in there the other day. WTF?

Anyone else put stuff in wierd spots? Shawn's biggest bitch is that I hide his stuff. I don't do it on purpose.... I swear!

nope, I have a mind like a steel trap...I can tell you my best friends phone numbers from 5th grade :)

I'm always misplacing things, and pregnant, it's a hundred times worse. Knyte has commented numerous times that he is going to permanently attach my phone to my arm and my sisters don't even think twice anymore when I email or IM them asking them to call my phone so I can find it.

Like Chikken I try to have a system where I put certain thngs. My wife loses junk nonstop and is always calling me at work asking where she put her keys, etc.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I have a very stringent system of putting my things in the same place every time, but god forbid something distracts me in the process

It took me 20 minutes last week to find my keys that I had in my hand when I got a phone call that lasted 30 seconds, that I couldn't find when I hung up
I do that too. Sometimes I feel like Rainman. :(

I'm not too bad about misplacing things, but I am afflicted with parking amnesia. I swear, the second I turn around and start walking I forget where the damn car is.