Do you have a favorite stall/urnial at work...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
or do you just use the one closest to you?

On my floor, one of the toilets is higher off the ground so I like that one better. And I always choose the urinal furthest from the door, as there is usually less pee on the floor there.

You got any faves and why?

I prefer the bathrooms in our building next door. You have the bathroom to yourself instead of just a stall. So if I plan on being there for a while I just stop in there.

fly said:
You like your own sink?

Ours isn't that big. Its just big enough to fit a wheel chair. Actually, I think it not be big enough for that.
The other stall is tiny. I think it was made for midgets. :mad:

I have pretty much my own bathroom...there are only something like 5 men on the whole floor and 60+ women :D

why_ask_why said:
I have pretty much my own bathroom...there are only something like 5 men on the whole floor and 60+ women :D

Yeah, but it takes only one rotten guy to ruin it.

Desslock said:
Yeah, but it takes only one rotten guy to ruin it.

all the bathrooms here have a time released deodorizer mounted by the ceiling
:cool:

every 10 or 20 minutes it goes "pshhhh" and destinks the place

why_ask_why said:
all the bathrooms here have a time released deodorizer mounted by the ceiling
:cool:

every 10 or 20 minutes it goes "pshhhh" and destinks the place
We ahve that too, the citrus/strawberry scent is nausiating tho. I think they really do it to keep people from sitting in there for an hour.

There's only one bathroom, it has two urinals and two stalls. One of the urinals is about half as tall as it should be, and one of the stalls is handicap access (which I feel bad using). So everybody basically uses the same urinal and stall.

Fat Burger said:
There's no choice if the other one is taken. But then it's kind of weird to take a dump when there's only one other person around.

No way, there is room to stretch out in that stall and take a nap if need be.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I use whatever is furthest from anyone else in the can

If I'm alone, it's the luxury stall (handicap)

There's only one crip on my floor and he ain't that bad, so I'm not worried about taking it away from him
only 1 crip? any bloods?