Do you have a favorite stall/urnial at work...

I work with only one other woman and all men. We each have our own bathrooms, but sometimes I come in the office in the morning and it is VERY odvious that one of them has done their thing in OUR bathroom, and it is too vile to even walk by for like an hour. Once in a while I'll walk in and the seat is up - definatly a tell tale sign unless my female co-worker pisses standing up.

I have tried to leave notes on the door, but they just laugh... :confused:

Track 5 said:
I work with only one other woman and all men. We each have our own bathrooms, but sometimes I come in the office in the morning and it is VERY odvious that one of them has done their thing in OUR bathroom, and it is too vile to even walk by for like an hour. Once in a while I'll walk in and the seat is up - definatly a tell tale sign unless my female co-worker pisses standing up.

I have tried to leave notes on the door, but they just laugh... :confused:

put a camera in there.

Fat Burger said:
There's no choice if the other one is taken. But then it's kind of weird to take a dump when there's only one other person around.
Sick!
How can people poop outside the comfort of their own bathroom.
IT grosses me out

I have a favorite stall at my school. It's the teachers toilets, and they're always cleaned.
That being said, I'd never take a shit at school. I go home sometimes to go for a number 2, then get a later bus back in for the remainder of classes.

i always use the handicap stall. more room, the stall is higher and it's farthest from the door. the other ones were made for little people.

Galen said:
I have a favorite stall at my school. It's the teachers toilets, and they're always cleaned.
That being said, I'd never take a shit at school. I go home sometimes to go for a number 2, then get a later bus back in for the remainder of classes.
:lol:
Smart ass

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol:
Smart ass
They're so much nicer, you'd do the same!
The old toilets near the english block (been there for at least 100 years or more) had stone dividers between the cubicles. You could press down the tiles around the bottom of the walls and a few days worth of urine splash would seep out.

Ryokurin said:
the one on the opposite side of the floor because its clean. Theres some nasty ass men on my side of the floor that can't aim.
Yeah, mine too. The bathroom urinals usually have a pool around them.

I actually saw someone in there in socks once. :shudder:

When we go someplace I usually pick a favorote stall and use that wach time I go in the bathroom. Those at the meet know that I have a tiny bladder. When we went to dinner I peed like 2 or 3 times and each time used the same stall. I don't know why.