Do you guys ever buy breakfast for your co-workers?

KNYTE said:
No, I never have and probably never will. Buying breakfast for co-workers is one of those things where, when you eventually get fired for lewd acts invovling a ring-tailed Lemur at the office, goes unnoticed and doesn't carry any weight when security is walking you out.
Those lemurs sometimes act sexy

KNYTE said:
No, I never have and probably never will. Buying breakfast for co-workers is one of those things where, when you eventually get fired for lewd acts invovling a ring-tailed Lemur at the office, goes unnoticed and doesn't carry any weight when security is walking you out.

Hell yeah. And fuck charity too. When I die those stupid poor bastards aren't going to remember or care what I gave them anyway.

let me clarify..

i do not buy breakfast unless it takes me agleast 30 minutes to an hour for me to go get,
Then i get to work, and hten leave to go get breakfast.

shortens my day

I buy breakfast and or lunch "on the compnay's tab" when we have meetings, etc. However, I almost always get stuck buying a certain co-worker breakfast and or lunch because convieniently she doesn't have any cash, and I usually call in the order and pay with my debit card. The orders are small, more of a hassell for the people to split them since we almost always order in; she always says she is going to buy me lunch as pay back and never does.

What pisses me off more I think, is her "adding on" to an order I place of a desert or an Iced Tea. That adds like 2 - 3 bucks to the deal and I NEVER get that back.

I'm such a sucker. This is the same chick who wants me to participate in her kid's fundraisers all the time. She thinks money goes on trees in my backyard I think.

Ma171aC said:
i do, maybe once every week or two. Got bagels this morning.

I figured, since i'm moving teams i should buy bagels for my current team. It was just bagels today, from Panera

usually i get about 15-18 Chik-fil-a chicken biscuits

Does anyone else ever do this who isnt a boss.

i like to share :D
yup! I do it about once a month :D

Candy said:
I buy breakfast and or lunch "on the compnay's tab" when we have meetings, etc. However, I almost always get stuck buying a certain co-worker breakfast and or lunch because convieniently she doesn't have any cash, and I usually call in the order and pay with my debit card. The orders are small, more of a hassell for the people to split them since we almost always order in; she always says she is going to buy me lunch as pay back and never does.

What pisses me off more I think, is her "adding on" to an order I place of a desert or an Iced Tea. That adds like 2 - 3 bucks to the deal and I NEVER get that back.

I'm such a sucker. This is the same chick who wants me to participate in her kid's fundraisers all the time. She thinks money goes on trees in my backyard I think.

Just call her Shrek and everyone will know you're talking about the same person.

SpangeMonkee said:
when I was lifeguarding, I'd buy a sausage, egg & cheese thing from burger king for the person that was working with me on Saturday mornings (5AM). other than that, fuck no.

So you guys couldn't rescue anybody for an hour after eating?

fly said:
o rly?

I think I'm flying into Chicago in November...
Oh yeah, kolachkies are pretty popular here. They're a polish thing I think, my boss is always bringing them in. His wife makes delicious ones.

You should let me know when you're going to be here so we can go out drinkin.

CletusJones said:
Oh yeah, kolachkies are pretty popular here. They're a polish thing I think, my boss is always bringing them in. His wife makes delicious ones.

You should let me know when you're going to be here so we can go out drinkin.
They are Czech, iirc

Anyway, not sure how long I'll be there. I think I'm just flying in and taking the Southshore to my home in Michigan