Do you guys ever buy breakfast for your co-workers?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
i do, maybe once every week or two. Got bagels this morning.

I figured, since i'm moving teams i should buy bagels for my current team. It was just bagels today, from Panera

usually i get about 15-18 Chik-fil-a chicken biscuits

Does anyone else ever do this who isnt a boss.

i like to share :D

I dont trust people that go out of their way to buy everyone breakfast.
But then I really trust much of anyone.
Altho, Id be your friend for a day if you brought me some of them chickfila chicken biscuits:drool:

Drool-Boy said:
I dont trust people that go out of their way to buy everyone breakfast.
But then I really trust much of anyone.
Altho, Id be your friend for a day if you brought me some of them chickfila chicken biscuits:drool:

breakfast that day usually costs me 30 bux..

today was 11

i liked todays much better..

Not as tasty though

FLY>> why "FUCK PANERA"?

Ma171aC said:
breakfast that day usually costs me 30 bux..

today was 11

i liked todays much better..

Not as tasty though

FLY>> why "FUCK PANERA"?
I had a shitty incident with that fucking company. From the $5 clerk all the way up to the district manager. No one gave a shit. I advise people to stay far away from them and I refuse to go back.

Customer service is important to me. If a place can't get that right, there are PLENTY of other places to take my money.

fly said:
I had a shitty incident with that fucking company. From the $5 clerk all the way up to the district manager. No one gave a shit. I advise people to stay far away from them and I refuse to go back.

Customer service is important to me. If a place can't get that right, there are PLENTY of other places to take my money.

So what happened? The guy didn't put his cream in your coffee?

And no I never buy my coworkers breakfast. I prolly would if I was a manager tho cuz I think it's a really nice gesture.

Pandora said:
So what happened? The guy didn't put his cream in your coffee?

And no I never buy my coworkers breakfast. I prolly would if I was a manager tho cuz I think it's a really nice gesture.

i kinda look at it this way.. Home life kinda sucks right now so work is all i have..

might as well make it as enjoyable as possible. Besides i like everyone here.. I have some great co-workers..

i dont mind buying every now and again.

Every long once in a while. I share an office with some good guys. I'm about to move offices in a few weeks back into my old office. I'll share it with less people but they aren't as fun. A few months after that I'm suppose to get back to having my own office again. Office space is very scarce here even though we own tons of buildings.

No, I never have and probably never will. Buying breakfast for co-workers is one of those things where, when you eventually get fired for lewd acts invovling a ring-tailed Lemur at the office, goes unnoticed and doesn't carry any weight when security is walking you out.

Bubbles said:
I never buy for the office, but someone always does. Most mornings someone has brought in bagles or doughnuts or some kind of pastry.

I love Panera

WTF is a koulache? - nevermind

A Koulache was a Russian work camp back when it was the USSR.

now to see if she falls for it :shifty: