Do you guys budget for OTHER people's weddings and events?

Dan does that too, but if that's the worst thing he ever does than I think we are okay.

Ryan does the same thing, but he does everything else so I can't really begrudge him about it.

He does yell at me though because I hate putting the toiletpaper on the holder

Ryan does the same thing, but he does everything else so I can't really begrudge him about it.

He does yell at me though because I hate putting the toiletpaper on the holder

Oh, we are both bad about that and we have a kitty whose favorite thing in life is to completely shred roles of toilet paper so we've taken to hiding them in medicine cabinets and such anyway.

Like if Zac doesn't put a trash bag in. FUCKING ZAC who the hell does he think does it the fucking trash bag fairy.
I tell him its a blue job. He tells me its a pink job. The trash back has a blue liner on it so guess whose fucking job it is.

The couples on here give me hope of finding the right person one day.

You will... it takes a few bad seeds, unfortunately. I went through a nice supply of those. :heart:

I tell him its a blue job. He tells me its a pink job. The trash back has a blue liner on it so guess whose fucking job it is.

Well there's your problem, both of you are going after the pink jobs and the blue ones are getting left undone.

Blue job?

I'm not sure I wanna know.

We learned this from friends of ours that moved to Chicago. If you color code the chores no one gets confused... but please reference Kiwi's post...

Well there's your problem, both of you are going after the pink jobs and the blue ones are getting left undone.

... this is why the blues aren't getting done.