Do you ever worry..

S

smileynev

...that someone from the future is out to kill you, like in Terminator or something? Ya know, like down the road you are going to do something so great or so bad that some future generation develops time travel just so they can go back and kill you.

What are you going to do that would have someone from the future after you though nev? Some sort of astounding breakthrough involving Macs, Twinkies, cheddarwursts and exercise programs for slothlike husbands?? :confused:

I sometimes catch myself observing my surroundings, looking for ways to escape if I get surrounded.

BigDov said:
What are you going to do that would have someone from the future after you though nev? Some sort of astounding breakthrough involving Macs, Twinkies, cheddarwursts and exercise programs for slothlike husbands?? :confused:

who knows. I'm a pretty cool guy. Maybe I'll be president some day.

Desslock said:
I think you should worry more about people in the present trying to kill you.

They would be in the present, but from the future.

There's legislation pending in IL for CCW, if it goes through I'll have to get one so I can protect myself from evil people from the future. :shifty:

Desslock said:
The future doesn't exist.

Yes it does. At least, I think it does. I think it has already occured for some, will occur for us, and has occured for those who look back on it as history.

smileynev said:
Yes it does. At least, I think it does. I think it has already occured for some, will occur for us, and has occured for those who look back on it as history.

Neither the future or the past exists. There is only the present.

smileynev said:
Some of the physics book I've read describe time a loaf of bread. You like bread, right?

fly said:
Some of the physics book I've read describe time a loaf of bread. You like bread, right?

please expand on this theory. How is time like a loaf of bread?

Cinnamon bread by chance?