do you cuss?

Like a fucking sailor. I've got a filthy mouth, I'll be in a truck stop prattling off as I usually do, bitching about goddamn liberals or some other group of dumbshit fuck doodles and some guy will yell at me "hey hey, you wanna watch your mouth? there's mechanics in here :mad:"

I do, but naturally to what degree depends on my audience. And I do notice when I swear, lots of times I catch myself censoring my speech around people I really don't need to censor for, and then switching back mid-word

I do, but naturally to what degree depends on my audience. And I do notice when I swear, lots of times I catch myself censoring my speech around people I really don't need to censor for, and then switching back mid-word

:( QFT.

I think all the time about trying to clean up my language. It does not bother me when other people do as long as it is not in front of kids or in a public place where others can hear and get uncomfortable. Example: You can say "FUCK" in the pool hall all day long. Saying it in line at the store is inappropriate.