do you cuss?

I don't cuss much, only when I mean it. Too much swearing makes someone sound less than intelligent. Cuss words rarely are usefull in proving a point.

More importantly, who calls it "cussing"?

Havent any of you people heard of "swearing"?

It's cussing in the south. The only time you swear is with your hand on the bible when you are about to take the stand.
Yeah, but "swear" has a long history. It means to take an oath.

Cuss isnt even a real word, it's just "curse" with the "r" dropped.

I could call someone a pompous, egotisitical, douche ingesting, fecal smelling, scum lord without using a single swear word, but "asshole" does a pretty good job.

It seems they've removed the Penn and Teller eps from google video, but anyways... the point of words is to express a meaning. I was thinking about it today aswell: why are swear words bad? Simply because we focus on them as bad. What makes 'darn' any less worse than 'damn'? That makes 'shit' anymore harmful than 'poop'? It's simply the emphasis society has placed upon these words. If there was no such idea as "swearing" then these words would be just as common and unharmful as saying "dang", "shoot", "curses", etc...

No I don't swear (I could probably count on two hands the amount of times in my life I ever have) and I don't like it when others do. I don't want my kids to learn those words so I make sure to beat Knyte mercilously when he does.

Unless your George Carlin

:clap: Rep added!

Personally, I feel it's situational. I don't like it when people do it in front of kids. Those usually are the peole that pop their kids for repeating it. I'm not a fan of the "do as I say and not as I do" bs. I also don't do it in front of the boss or the s.o.'s/friends folks. Other than that, if you're going to cuss, at least be creative about it. I've always laughed at Jesus H. Tap-dancing-Christ-on-a-pogo-stick and sonofamotherlessgoatfu@%er.

As for "being attractive," I'm not interested in "being attractive" to others. If they let me know thay have a problem with it, I'll respect their wishes and stop or keep it to a minimum.
BTW, the prego whitetrash image was funny, thanks :lol: It makes me think of Joy for "My name is Earl."

Oddly enough, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at Christmas when my mom spouted "fuck no!" I had never heard her curse like that before. From there, everything was fair game.