do you cuss?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
do you notice when you do? does it bug you when others do it? do you think it's an ugly habit or part of life? and what's your favorite word/saying?

I admit I swear way too often. I don't know, it just comes out. It only bothers me when people are overly gratuitous with it. And it REALLY bothers me when women do it. It's just extremely unattractive.

Not at all.

I dont like it when other people do without good reason.

I do call people "bitch" alot, but it's friendly.

Last edited:
All the time.
Sometimes notice it, but don't really care as long as I am mindful of the audience. (Don't cuss infront of kids or bosses, unless they do first).
Don't really care if others do, as long as they are aware of their audience as well. (see above)
Part of life.
Not sure if I have a favorite, I like them all.

Fuck no I dont

It doesnt bother me when other people do, but I tend to get smacked a lot by a certain someone when I have an outburst of profanity in public.

this really bothers me too. it's like, GROW UP. especially you, drool, with how old you are. man. ;)

(this is a general note, not to drool...)

my other thing is that you are representing not just yourself but your family when you do or say anything. it reflects poorly on your family when you are a potty mouth. not that i'm perfect by any means, (i mean, c'mon...there are times when no other word FITS), but it's still really unattractive.

Last edited:
this really bothers me too. it's like, GROW UP. especially you, drool, with how old you are. man.

my other thing is that you are representing not just yourself but your family when you do or say anything. it reflects poorly on your family when you are a potty mouth. not that i'm perfect by any means, (i mean, c'mon...there are times when no other word FITS), but it's still really unattractive.

ok MOM

I do and I like it. Sure, I try to only do it when it's okay, like hanging out with friends and when I'm at home. I'm gonna have a lot of trouble when I have kids. I don't do it in public where it is inappropriate or at work. I'm always shocked at myself when I accidentally slip.

:lol: :p i'd say respect your elders, but in this case, i need to watch my mouth.

:p

I know I shouldnt run off at the mouth like a filthy crackhead out in public, but I have anger issues and just cant help it sometimes. If something or someone pisses me off and I feel the need to yell "FUCK YOU JERKASS", well its just gonna happen. Altho, Ive stopped doing it at work, wich my boss appreciates:fly:

I admit I swear way too often. I don't know, it just comes out. It only bothers me when people are overly gratuitous with it. And it REALLY bothers me when women do it. It's just extremely unattractive.

Especially when said woman is standing there with one hand on her hip, cig pressed between her lips, 6 mo preggo and cussing like god on a bad trip.

That's a whole other level to incredibly unattractive.

I usually don't. It is rare to hear one from me, it was ingrained at a young age and I didn't grow out of it. Hearing other people doesn't bother me, I honestly don't care.

When the situation warrents it. I don't like it when people cuss every other word, but it also bugs the piss out of me when people use bs cuss words like "fiddlesticks" or "durn". If the situation calls for a cuss word then grow some ballz and say it like you mean it!