Do you believe in reincarnation?

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Don't laugh; you'll go to hell...

Christina Farley?

ChrisFarleyreincarnated.jpg

That's what happens when you have a huge load, you pop an extra chromosome right into that ova.

:lol:

Considering who and what I jest and make light of, it would be my fate to spawn a child that has downs, fibromyalgia, ginger(I'm OK with that one), is androgynous with homosexual tendencies, takes after it's mothers, requires gastric bypass at the age of eleven and has just enough neurons firing to devote it's life to serving God as it believes that is its only hope for the future.

:lol:

Considering who and what I jest and make light of, it would be my fate to spawn a child that has downs, fibromyalgia, ginger(I'm OK with that one), is androgynous with homosexual tendencies, takes after it's mothers, requires gastric bypass at the age of eleven and has just enough neurons firing to devote it's life to serving God as it believes that is its only hope for the future.

:thrawn:

Dammit.

I came for an explanation of the mechanics behind the transmigration of the soul and ended up with a photo of an infant which appears to be made out of cottage cheese and a cheap hairpiece.

I guess I'll have to remain spiritually bankrupt for yet another day.

And then you had to bring up reincarnation
over a couple of beers the other night
and now I'm serving time for mistakes
made by another in another lifetime