Do want

I like the sight on the AR but I prefer the shorter barrel.

also, perfect spot for the broomstick. that's where I like to keep mine as well.

Pics of the AR in its current form (until I decide to change it somehow again)

[IG]http://www.uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=3184[/IMG]
[IM]http://www.uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=3185[/IMG]

Masssive latch on charging handle.

What's going on with your reticle? Is it drunk?

It's holographic. It moves independently with the angle you're looking through. If you can see the target, and get the dot on it, you should be able to hit it. Supposedly it works even if the glass is partially cracked or covered.

I lel'd...

n13q0y.jpg

That's hilarious. But do people REALLY expect these idiotic talking heads to know what goes into half the bills they propose and sign? That's pretty polly-anna.

If you want to ban something you should at least know what it is and what it does.

If you want to ban something you should at least know what it is and what it does.

She didn't write a single line in that bill, nor does she likely have time to read it.

Quick, you work on computers, whats the maximum theoretical bandwidth of the HyperTransport bus? Don't look it up.

She didn't write a single line in that bill, nor does she likely have time to read it.

Quick, you work on computers, whats the maximum theoretical bandwidth of the HyperTransport bus? Don't look it up.

I'm not trying to ban others from using a Hypertransport bus.

I'm not trying to ban others from using a Hypertransport bus.

So basically, she should take this single bill and research EVERYTHING about it? Wouldn't it be more efficient for people that know about the technology to write it for her? Writing bills is not her job...

If he is making laws that determine whether or not 300 million people are able to use the HyperTransport bus then yes, I would expect him to at least vaguely know what it is and the general specifications, including the theoretical bandwidth.