Ontopic Do u think there's a way to prevent your partner from sexin' up others?

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
So, Liam and I were discussing just a second ago about jealousy within relationships. And not in an argument for those evil grinning tards out there! :mad:

It was that I'm pretty darned passive and usually just let the man do whatever he wants in terms of going out, boys time, etc...

And I said that maybe that's what happened in my last relationship. I didn't care when he went out, even for weekend trips, etc. I never called to "check up" on him like I see so many womenz do. I never understood why?! You're out having fun and you have to answer calls from your S.O. ..."soooo, whatt're yooou doin?" I'm mean really. People need their time with their friends and away from their home life. It's a respect that I've always had.

My ex said I was the only one amongst his friend's S.O'.'s that didn't do that, (calling him while he was out.
And now look, we've divorced and I find out that he's been a cheatin' bastard the whole time anyway. :eek:

So, my question is, how effective it is when a woman makes herself a bit more nosy with her man and when he goes out? Is her phone presence enough to make a man stop and think sometimes? How much is too much, to make her a meddling bitch?

This goes got men, too.

And WHO DOES THIS??

Last edited:
If a person wants to cheat, they will. You can't make them not want to. Some people just don't give a shit about monogamy, even if they are genuinely in love with their spouse/partner. People are weird.

If a person wants to cheat, they will. You can't make them not want to. Some people just don't give a shit about monogamy, even if they are genuinely in love with their spouse/partner. People are weird.

See, that's my take, too.

Serious reply:

In general I avoid my partners cheating by just not dating cheating assholes. It's worked really well for me so far.

LOL.
/naive
lkdszjfldjsklgjfdlghdfhgf

How do you check that, Carys?? There is no way to find this out unless it's an obvious town hound that everyone knows about.

This. And Julee seems to think it's naive to be in a relationship where you're 99.99999% sure your partner won't cheat. If I'm 99.9999% sure then yeah I'm pretty confident saying he's not a cheating asshole.

Wtf are you on about o' naive Carys is thee?

The truth is, you have no idea if you're partner is EVER going to cheat in your life with them.

LOL@"He said he doesn't cheat! So, I believe him! I'm 99% confident in this relationship!"